MiMedx Group - RUN | Glassdoor

"RUN"

Current Employee - Surgical Account Exucutive in Minnetrista, MN

I have been working at MiMedx Group for less than a year

Pros

None at all for the surgical division.

Cons

They truly have set up the surgical division to fail. The way they introduced this division set up a lot of conflict between surgical and wound care divisions, hence their was a lot of back stabbing and stealing credit of implanted tissue through their controversial "tissue tagging" process. The upper management doesn't care or want to get involved because to them "revenue is revenue" no matter where it comes from.

Advice to Management

Get it together, you will lose a majority of your surgical sales force because you treat them like the red-headed stepchild.

MiMedx Group2016-09-02

Other Employee Reviews

"Don't believe everything you read..."

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked here 5+ years and it's definitely shifted for the better, particularly since early 2019. New leadership and new long term strategy that's not hyper focused on quarterly revenue. And there's renewed focus on enhancing current product lines, preparing manufacturing to be cGMP compliant in anticipation of BLAs, and readying ourselves for next phase of growth thanks to expanding insurance coverage. In short,...

Cons

Not for the faint of heart. Definitely a rollercoaster ride. Frustrating at times when you know what's being shared by media isn't close to accurate. Yes, the previous leadership regime was not the sharpest and much of our demise in 2017-2018 was self-inflicted. But again, that's been cleaned up and we have a clear path forward

Advice to Management

Ignore the noise. Remain focused on what we can control - and that's getting our fabulous products to the patients who need them. The patient stories are so inspiring. Don't lose sight of why we are here. This is a great company with hard working people.

MiMedx Group2019-05-24
  2. "No growth potential"

Former Employee - Technician in Marietta, GA

I worked at MiMedx Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great hours and easy work

Cons

Lackluster leadership and no growth opportunity

MiMedx Group2019-08-14

Discover more reviews about MiMedx Group.