MiMedx Group - ok | Glassdoor
  1. "ok"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time

Pros

great pay, some of the people are great

Cons

horrible benefits, horrible management staff, and unknown if you will have a job in 6 more months

MiMedx Group2019-04-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Don't believe everything you read..."

I have been working at MiMedx Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked here 5+ years and it's definitely shifted for the better, particularly since early 2019. New leadership and new long term strategy that's not hyper focused on quarterly revenue. And there's renewed focus on enhancing current product lines, preparing manufacturing to be cGMP compliant in anticipation of BLAs, and readying ourselves for next phase of growth thanks to expanding insurance coverage. In short,...

Cons

Not for the faint of heart. Definitely a rollercoaster ride. Frustrating at times when you know what's being shared by media isn't close to accurate. Yes, the previous leadership regime was not the sharpest and much of our demise in 2017-2018 was self-inflicted. But again, that's been cleaned up and we have a clear path forward

Advice to Management

Ignore the noise. Remain focused on what we can control - and that's getting our fabulous products to the patients who need them. The patient stories are so inspiring. Don't lose sight of why we are here. This is a great company with hard working people.

MiMedx Group2019-05-24
  2. "Ample Autonomy"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at MiMedx Group

Pros

I was given almost complete autonomy with my intern project and a mentor to guide me.

Cons

There wasn't much supervision, except from my mentor. Also lacked engaging company culture.

MiMedx Group2019-05-30

Discover more reviews about MiMedx Group.