Michigan State University Federal Credit Union - A Wonderful Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "A Wonderful Place to Work"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Mason, MI

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

You'll be surrounded by truly caring people who strive to do their very best for members and fellow employees. The extremely generous benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/401K) are hard to match anywhere else. The upward mobility is strong. Concerns and suggestions are taken seriously and given proper attention. The organization actually cares about you!

Cons

Salary is not great, mostly as a bi-product of having such wonderful benefits. Management has chosen to take care of our needs, rather than our wants. I think that's a fair approach. I also think some of the member-facing departments are a bit understaffed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep hiring great people!

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2018-04-03
  1. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in East Lansing, MI

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits, time off, coworkers, executive level

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2019-10-08
  2. "Great experience and opportunity"

Current Employee - Branch Lead

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fair salary, many opportunities, great training, positive culture

Cons

The CU is growing much larger and the small town feel goes away slightly with that

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Michigan State University Federal Credit Union.