Michigan State University Federal Credit Union - Loan officer | Glassdoor
  1. "Loan officer"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in East Lansing, MI

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

Great benefits Good culture Executive Management seem to care about most employees Rapidly growing Community Involvement

Cons

Micro-management Hire from outside, listen to new ideas, the green way isn’t the only way to do business. Yes people are groomed for higher positions versus those that are more qualified or have higher potential.

Advice to Management

focus on the mission. Too often, mid level management think micro-management is the way to manage people. If you focus on the mission of the organization, try to support your staff and develop them instead of the only feedback being what you do wrong and that I need to pay even more attention to you. People don’t quit the company, they quit their managers.

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2018-10-08
  1. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in East Lansing, MI

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits, time off, coworkers, executive level

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2019-10-08
  2. "Great experience and opportunity"

Current Employee - Branch Lead

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fair salary, many opportunities, great training, positive culture

Cons

The CU is growing much larger and the small town feel goes away slightly with that

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Michigan State University Federal Credit Union.