Michigan State University Federal Credit Union - Amazing | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing"

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

People want to learn and grow and work together. There are no lead anchors that hate being here. Very positive environment. Easy to talk to management including C levels. Great benefits and fair compensation. Very protective and supportive of employees.

Cons

Not the place for folks who don't thrive on smiling and being kind and gentle. No work from home for IT dept.

Advice to Management

Keep up on the culture and continue the momentum toward improved processes.

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2019-06-01
  1. "Great experience and opportunity"

Current Employee - Branch Lead

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fair salary, many opportunities, great training, positive culture

Cons

The CU is growing much larger and the small town feel goes away slightly with that

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2019-09-20
  2. "The Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Call Center Loan Officer II in East Lansing, MI

I have been working at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture here is amazing. The environment is so positive and supportive. The people here genuinely care about the work we do and care about each other and the success of the organization as a whole. The community outreach is incredible. As an employee I am able to volunteer inside or outside of work hours and can sometimes be paid for it. It allows me the opportunity to volunteer with the Credit Union in a number... of different capacities to support community initiatives and organizations that I am passionate about. The benefits package is unrivaled. We do not pay for our health, dental, or vision insurance and there is no deductible. The 401K match is 2 to 1. But overall I love coming to work everyday because I feel valued, respected, and ultimately I feel like I make a difference in the lives of our members and in the community through my work at MSUFCU

Cons

I don't have really any cons to working here. If I had to pick something I would say a con is that I have to work every 3rd Saturday which can be inconvenient but I still love coming to work even on a Saturday.

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Michigan State University Federal Credit Union.