MicroEdge - A very welcoming environment that really cares about my success and development. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MicroEdge

"A very welcoming environment that really cares about my success and development."

Current Employee - Sales in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Sales in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at MicroEdge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits package, PTO, and lots of paid training. Can carry over PTO from year to year.

Cons

Does not match 401k and no sick days. Only negative about PTO is that is must be accrued throughout the year.

Advice to Management

More work day activities for people to participate in!

Apr 20, 2015 – Director of HR & Recruiting

What a difference a year makes - we have a 401k match, and our PTO doesn't work in exactly the same way - no accrual. I bet you're loving the changes brought by our acquisition by Blackbaud! Happy to... More

Other Employee Reviews for MicroEdge

1. "Great opportunity to work alongside a varied workforce"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MicroEdge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Able to interact with a broad section of the company and partner with multiple teams.
    Fellow employees are very welcoming of new hires and there is not the typical "seniority attitude" seen in so many other companies.
    Individuals are actually valued for their opinions and encouraged to find new ways of doing things.

Cons

Salary is not the highest, but the benefits are good. What they lack in significant pay they make up in an aggressive work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Balance out the attention paid to both office. Can feel at times that the concentration is on MN over NY. You get the feeling that at any time an announcement will come that everything will be moving to MN.

Apr 3, 2014 – SR Manager HR & Recruiting

Thanks for the thoughtful review! We've been working behind the scenes on the NY office build out - wait'll you see it. Would love to hear other ideas: whauser@microedge.com

2. "A job with satisfaction."

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Edina, MN
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Edina, MN

I have been working at MicroEdge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My job makes me feel like I'm making a difference because I'm helping non-profits make better use of their time and energy, letting them get back to their missions. I feel very satisfied with my work.

Cons

I haven't experienced any yet. So far, I've found the company to be extremely accommodating to my requests and coworkers have been quite pleasant to be around.

Apr 3, 2014 – SR Manager HR & Recruiting

Five stars - woot! Thank you :)