Microsoft - Excellent | Glassdoor

"Excellent"

Former Employee - Partner Account Manager in Mumbai (India)
Former Employee - Partner Account Manager in Mumbai (India)

Pros

Great returns, incentives and job satisfaction. The company is a people friendly organization and knows how to keep employees happy.

Cons

Lack of mobilization in between roles and cross functions. Quite often results in an employee being bored of doing the same thing over several years

Advice to Management

Keep up the employee friendliness, but you need to do more to build in a leadership path for employees

Other Employee Reviews for Microsoft

1. "Started kind of shaky, but things are getting better."

Current Employee - Architect
    Current Employee - Architect

Pros

Great benefits. no other place can compare. As long as you are a top performer, the compensation package is excellent!

Cons

Sometimes it feels too big! too many organizations, too many levels, yet it feels kind of flat as many levels seems hollow and without purpose.

Advice to Management

Be fair when it comes to treating with all your employees. Reward those who really deserve it.

2. "I would definitely join the company if I grab a chance"

Former Employee - Operations Analyst in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Operations Analyst in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

One word - technologies. We are rapidly grabbing the whole space and we are doing a great job. For Windows Phone - we have made a huge leap and we are expecting much more.

Cons

It takes times to find your way but once you do, you would love it. Some get lucky with great managers and their career is much more focused.

Advice to Management

Every manager is unique. Unless you really know what you are doing , never become a manager as you affect the individual contributors career.