Midas Hospitality - Money is only thing on their mind | Glassdoor

"Money is only thing on their mind"

I worked at Midas Hospitality full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed my immediate bosses who always recognized my work ethic and how I was successful.

Cons

I made it clear that I didn't want to stay in the specific field I started in, but was still interested in working for the company when they pushed me out of my position and essentially my job. I was always praised by my immediate boss for my performance but when it came to me not wanting to stay in the same field, I got the boot.

Advice to Management

If you're wanting to keep employees long term try being flexible and helping them to obtain their career goals versus actually pushing them out. If midas was the last employer on earth and I would be homeless unless I worked for them, I would rather be homeless. There are managers within this company that make it hell coming into work each day.

Midas Hospitality2017-07-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Do yourself a favor and apply. You won't regret it!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Midas Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is visible that the leadership cares for their employees. Midas is always trying to implement new ways to involve employees. Midas wants to grow and promote their employees and help them to advance within the organization. Leadership is always looking for better ways to get ahead of the curve. Open door policy.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Midas Hospitality2019-07-17
  2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Midas Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company offers really good opportunities to grow if you work hard. Family atmosphere and appreciation. Benefits are great: Midas pays the majority of health and dental and offers many other voluntary benefits. They match the 401K up to 4% and it's fully-vested right away!

Cons

None so far that I can see.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Everything is great!

Midas Hospitality2019-02-18

Midas Hospitality Response

April 9, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your review! It is great to hear what you love about Midas Hospitality.

Discover more reviews about Midas Hospitality.