Midas Hospitality - Do yourself a favor and apply. You won't regret it! | Glassdoor
  1. "Do yourself a favor and apply. You won't regret it!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Midas Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is visible that the leadership cares for their employees. Midas is always trying to implement new ways to involve employees. Midas wants to grow and promote their employees and help them to advance within the organization. Leadership is always looking for better ways to get ahead of the curve. Open door policy.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Midas Hospitality2019-07-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Midas Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company offers really good opportunities to grow if you work hard. Family atmosphere and appreciation. Benefits are great: Midas pays the majority of health and dental and offers many other voluntary benefits. They match the 401K up to 4% and it's fully-vested right away!

Cons

None so far that I can see.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Everything is great!

Midas Hospitality2019-02-18

Midas Hospitality Response

April 9, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your review! It is great to hear what you love about Midas Hospitality.

2. "This is an amazing place to work with a leadership team who cares, development opportunities and a fantastic culture"

Current Employee - Central Office Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Midas Hospitality full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Sincere management and leadership - This company truly desires to be the best for their employees, their hotel guests and their investors - Excellent benefit package including matched 401k and generous PTO - Fun, hardworking co-workers - Clear opportunities for professional growth and development - Opportunities to give back to the community through the Midas Hospitality Family Foundation

Cons

- None that I can think of

Midas Hospitality2019-02-11

Midas Hospitality Response

April 9, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for the kind review! At Midas Hospitality, we do try very hard to support and encourage our employee's growth. Best of luck with your career at Midas Hospitality!

Discover more reviews about Midas Hospitality.