Midas Hospitality - Midas Has a Soul | Glassdoor
  1. "Midas Has a Soul"

Current Employee - General Manager in Duncan, OK

I have been working at Midas Hospitality full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most Hotels are filled with hard working ladies, so as a male general manager it is so refreshing to see our corporate office reflect the property level staff. There are so many successful, hard working, intelligent women leaders at Midas. They are outstanding examples of hard work and determination for the hotels. From our head of operations, to HR, to sales & revenue and regional directors - they are leading this great company! I have worked for some major organizations and have witnessed terrible behavior by "Upper Management" who use fear tactics as an attempt to motivate success, but Midas is the exact opposite. At Midas you aren't just a number and you are not replaceable. No conversation starts with revenue. It starts with "how are your kids? How is the staff doing? How are you doing?" They want you to succeed and they recognize your hard work. At Midas the most important thing is the guests and the associates!! I would recommend you choose to be at least one of those, you won't regret it.

Cons

Every organization has challenges, but what makes Midas so great is their commitment to addressing issues head on and coming to a resolution that works for all stakeholders. They do an annual corporate wide survey like most companies, except Midas actually develops a plan to address the problems they find and then they follow up on a regular basis to determine if they are successful. What else can you ask for??

Advice to Management

Don't get discouraged. Keep going.

Midas Hospitality2019-12-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Do yourself a favor and apply. You won't regret it!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Midas Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is visible that the leadership cares for their employees. Midas is always trying to implement new ways to involve employees. Midas wants to grow and promote their employees and help them to advance within the organization. Leadership is always looking for better ways to get ahead of the curve. Open door policy.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Midas Hospitality2019-07-17
  2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Midas Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company offers really good opportunities to grow if you work hard. Family atmosphere and appreciation. Benefits are great: Midas pays the majority of health and dental and offers many other voluntary benefits. They match the 401K up to 4% and it's fully-vested right away!

Cons

None so far that I can see.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Everything is great!

Midas Hospitality2019-02-18

Discover more reviews about Midas Hospitality.