Midwest-CBK - The best company I have ever worked for. Their training is top notch and their product is the best. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Midwest-CBK

"The best company I have ever worked for. Their training is top notch and their product is the best."

Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Union City, TN
Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Union City, TN

Pros

Training, Product, Mamagement, Pay/Benefits, Opportunities, Brand Recognition, Wonderful People To Work For...I was always eager to go to work every day. It was a fun job and a great way to make a living. I was selling products that I would buy for myself in my own home to decorate with. You are a lucky person if they choose you to work for them!

Cons

My territory was very large but that comes with all sales jobs; a lot of driving. Most days I was 100 miles away from home at the end of the day so I still had to drive home and then do my paper work and plan for the next day.

Advice to Management

You are a great group of people. But sometimes you should have individual opinions and not always play "follow the leader".

Other Employee Reviews for Midwest-CBK

1. "Has Seen Better Times"

Pros

Small town company with many local connections. The company was founded in its home town by a local family. Many local businesses still value that connection

Cons

The company suffered many cutbacks throughout the years during buyouts and remote owners. As a result, most of the small town feel has disappeared. The company is now owned by a Canadian company and the main focus is profit, not quality or employee job satisfaction.

2. "Nope..."

I worked at Midwest-CBK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not many pros at all

Cons

Territory too large. Sitting in traffic for hours does not add to your income. Micro managed.

Advice to Management

Hire more employees and compensate base salary depending on region. Base salaries should be higher for large cities (NY, LA) where cost of living is higher.