Milestone Systems A / S - A high performing (and fun!) company to work for! | Glassdoor

"A high performing (and fun!) company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company fosters an open environment in many ways. The benefits and perks are great! I can say I really enjoy coming to work each day. The company performance continues to get stronger, especially in the Americas. It is rewarding to be part of a company that is continually growing and exceeding expectations.

Cons

I do wish our office was located in downtown Portland instead of Beaverton.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage open and honest conversations, as well as transparency.

Milestone Systems A / S2016-07-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One of the best"

Former Employee - Solutions Engineer

I worked at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Milestone is a community, good salaries, no micro-management, high flexibility ,

Cons

The company gives low raises

Milestone Systems A / S2019-07-11
  2. "Brilliant colleagues, great values, engaging workplace"

I have been working at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing benefits and work culture. The people they bring in and promote are brilliant and hard working. They work with their employees to create the best possible workplace for each person. There is large room for growth at this company. Management is very good at seeing the hard working individuals and promoting them. You can easily grow into a career path you want with hard work and hustle. I have never... worked at a company who cares so much about each person.

Cons

Pay is not as high as other tech companies. Strong benefits and generous PTO help offset that. Strategy isn't always communicated down to everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote those who work hard and show they want to grow. The Americas management and leadership team have great vision for the company. They should communicate that strategy down a bit more so everyone knows the common goal.

Milestone Systems A / S2019-03-26

Discover more reviews about Milestone Systems A / S.