Milestone Systems A / S - Great company culture, great benefits, so-so pay. | Glassdoor

"Great company culture, great benefits, so-so pay."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with Milestone for around a year. The interview process was intermediate in difficulty, with most questions technical and customer-oriented. I found the questions to be relatively easy, but the interview process was relatively long and rather drawn out for the nature and level of the position. However, I think the process has mostly worked for them given the personal and productive quality of my coworkers....

Cons

Honestly, there aren't that many, at least in my department. There are some structural/process changes taking place, so we'll see if that changes things. Until then, the only real cons I can see are that the pay isn't that competitive (some of this may be offset by the benefits for some people), and that telecommuting is limited or effectively absent when other companies in the industry are more open to it.

Advice to Management

Increase pay, open up to telecommuting, increase intradepartmental team building activities. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing.

Milestone Systems A / S2017-11-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One of the best"

Former Employee - Solutions Engineer

I worked at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Milestone is a community, good salaries, no micro-management, high flexibility ,

Cons

The company gives low raises

Milestone Systems A / S2019-07-11
  2. "Brilliant colleagues, great values, engaging workplace"

I have been working at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing benefits and work culture. The people they bring in and promote are brilliant and hard working. They work with their employees to create the best possible workplace for each person. There is large room for growth at this company. Management is very good at seeing the hard working individuals and promoting them. You can easily grow into a career path you want with hard work and hustle. I have never worked...

Cons

Pay is not as high as other tech companies. Strong benefits and generous PTO help offset that. Strategy isn't always communicated down to everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote those who work hard and show they want to grow. The Americas management and leadership team have great vision for the company. They should communicate that strategy down a bit more so everyone knows the common goal.

Milestone Systems A / S2019-03-26

Discover more reviews about Milestone Systems A / S.