Milestone Systems A / S - Could be much better | Glassdoor

"Could be much better"

Former Employee - Channel Manager in Portland, OR

I worked at Milestone Systems A / S full-time

Pros

Good company good products, non management staff excellent

Cons

Over worked for little pay, No diversity . A lot of Nepotism in the Company, No direction form middle management , Product training is very limited, no trust in middle management

Milestone Systems A / S2015-10-05

Milestone Systems A / S Response

July 14, 2016HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to share your input on Milestone and things we can do to improve. Feedback is important to us and we take it seriously for considering new ways to improve our employees’ satisfaction. Training is in focus at Milestone and in 2016 we have carried out new ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One of the best"

Former Employee - Solutions Engineer

I worked at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Milestone is a community, good salaries, no micro-management, high flexibility ,

Cons

The company gives low raises

Milestone Systems A / S2019-07-11
  2. "Brilliant colleagues, great values, engaging workplace"

I have been working at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing benefits and work culture. The people they bring in and promote are brilliant and hard working. They work with their employees to create the best possible workplace for each person. There is large room for growth at this company. Management is very good at seeing the hard working individuals and promoting them. You can easily grow into a career path you want with hard work and hustle. I have never... worked at a company who cares so much about each person.

Cons

Pay is not as high as other tech companies. Strong benefits and generous PTO help offset that. Strategy isn't always communicated down to everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote those who work hard and show they want to grow. The Americas management and leadership team have great vision for the company. They should communicate that strategy down a bit more so everyone knows the common goal.

Milestone Systems A / S2019-03-26

Discover more reviews about Milestone Systems A / S.