Milestone Systems A / S - Warning: Stay Away from this Company | Glassdoor

"Warning: Stay Away from this Company"

Senior Manager in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Milestone Systems A / S

Pros

Global company, employee benefits, free food to fatten you up

Cons

Nepotism, dishonest management, low pay, inconsistent treatment of employees due to personal or family relationships with key senior management, incompetent senior management in HR, Operations and Sales

Advice to Management

Walk the walk instead of giving lip service to what the company is about. All of the suspicions that Copenhagen HQ has about the Portland office are very true and change is needed as soon as possible. Quit filtering family wine sales at inflated prices through the company..the wine sucks anyhow.

Milestone Systems A / S2015-10-21

Milestone Systems A / S Response

July 14, 2016HR Generalist

We agree that good management is important for our employees to succeed and we have a management training program in place for all of our top and middle managers from each of our world region locations today. There have also been some personnel changes in top management over the ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One of the best"

Former Employee - Solutions Engineer

I worked at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Milestone is a community, good salaries, no micro-management, high flexibility ,

Cons

The company gives low raises

Milestone Systems A / S2019-07-11
  2. "Brilliant colleagues, great values, engaging workplace"

I have been working at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing benefits and work culture. The people they bring in and promote are brilliant and hard working. They work with their employees to create the best possible workplace for each person. There is large room for growth at this company. Management is very good at seeing the hard working individuals and promoting them. You can easily grow into a career path you want with hard work and hustle. I have never... worked at a company who cares so much about each person.

Cons

Pay is not as high as other tech companies. Strong benefits and generous PTO help offset that. Strategy isn't always communicated down to everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote those who work hard and show they want to grow. The Americas management and leadership team have great vision for the company. They should communicate that strategy down a bit more so everyone knows the common goal.

Milestone Systems A / S2019-03-26

Discover more reviews about Milestone Systems A / S.