Millenium Staffing Services - Unprofessional and Rude CEO | Glassdoor
  1. "Unprofessional and Rude CEO"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Millenium Staffing Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get weekends off technical, however you have to constantly respond to texts, calls and emails.

Cons

The CEO is constantly is down your throat about geeting weekly accounts. It's sales right? Kind of normal. However, how he goes about it is extremely unprofessional. He is condescending (called all of the sales reps in Las Vegas stupid, saying we have no common sense), and he does not understand the Las Vegas market. He is based out of California but yet we in Las Vegas and have to report to him. All of the sales reps including the President of Staffing Solutions have to constantly be on our toes and making sure that we are all sucking up to the CEO. He emails us at 5am on a Saturday? We have to respond. We never got a break. Priority Workforce and Millenium Staffing is a form of a pyramid scheme in my opinion. They use you to bring in accounts and then fire you before you get any commission. Do not work for these companies if you can help it. Since I have been there, I have seen 4 sales reps get fired within 3 months....theres only 1 sales rep left and that's a sticky situation.

Continue reading
    Millenium Staffing Services2018-04-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "painter"

Painter in Kingman, AZ

I worked at Millenium Staffing Services for more than 8 years

Pros

If you're a good worker, they keep you busy. Office helpful in providing support.

Cons

Slim on any benefits, no such thing as a pay raise.

Millenium Staffing Services2016-10-24
  2. "Terrible. I was not trained and after only two weeks I was fired with the statement "i wasn't a good fit""

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Millenium Staffing Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

No pros. Literally none at all. So I'll literally keep writing until i hit the 20 word minimum just so you all can get the concept that there are no pros.

Cons

The environment, the staff and the lying scamming CEO John Porrell or COO rosemary Polenski. They hired me just to get leads to companies i previously served then they contacted those companies and fired me.

Continue reading
    Millenium Staffing Services2018-05-01

Discover more reviews about Millenium Staffing Services.