Millennium Health - Profitable company, nice people, interesting service | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Health

"Profitable company, nice people, interesting service"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA

I worked at Millennium Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Quarterly lunches, nice people, profitable, growing and Awesome Holiday Party. All of the people seemed to be happy to be working there from all the corporate departments to the lab people. Staff was easy to get along with and people for the most part took ownership of doing a good job. There was a lot growth in the lab departments and in the data entry group there so the company was doing well. The data entry jobs were numerous so that provided a good opportunity for people in-between jobs, recent college grads or a second job-you just have to be around urine in the lab for part of your shift. Management was nice.

Cons

Some items but here is the observation. Hourly workers - 30 minute lunches. You have to clock in/out for the start and end of the day, including lunches using a software app. People that needed to be reached got paged from the front desk-this was an all day broadcast. Parking lot was small, first come first serve. If go into labs be prepared to cover your nose or get used to the urine smell, some lab areas the urine smell was stronger.

Advice to Management

Keep up the same strategy, people seem to be happy working there for the most part. Keep having the terrific Holiday Party. Consider the thought of being a bigger building or at least a bigger parking lot.

Other Employee Reviews for Millennium Health

"Data Entry department a wasteland"

Former Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I worked at Millennium Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

decent pay, friendly people, amazing benefits

Cons

long hours, lack of support, data entry workers treated horribly, high turn over rate,

Advice to Management

First off, sell the job correctly. Telling someone there will be "some" overtime is incorrect; be honest. Tell them that there will be overtime every day. Secondly, put people in positions they are qualified for. Being a hair stylist doesn't qualify you to be head of HR and managing a Lowe's doesn't qualify you to manage 50+ people in a medical data entry department.

I worked with Millennium Labs for three months and in that three months, I saw a massive decline in morale and work ethic. The CSRM/Data Entry department is a wasteland of high turn over rates, people who aren't appreciated, and people who are worked to the edge. And to top it off, 1 week before my 90 day's, they announced that they would no longer be giving out 90 day pay raises.

If you want to work for Millennium Labs in the Data Entry department, be prepared to miss family events and kiss any semblance of a normal lifestyle goodbye.

2. "Solid place to work with some cool employee perks"

I worked at Millennium Health full-time

Pros

The inclusivity for celebrations, events etc. The quality of the company is great, the holidays are fun...my fondest memories are of Halloween and the setup for Christmas party is amazing and the party is fun.

Cons

The way my employment ended was embarrassing and hypocritical on the HR departments part. I disclosed a form of an invisible disability (one that you can't see) to HR and I was told if I needed anything just let them know and thanks for trusting them etc. Only a couple days later the excuse that was given to me upon being let go was so ridiculous but it wouldn't have been easy to prove so I just let it go. The last thing was once it was done I wasn't allowed to get the rest of my stuff, that they'd mail it to me and because I did a carpool I wouldn't be allowed to wait outside (not even away from the view of the other employees) so they called a cab that picked me up right in front where all of the employees could see. That was humiliating!