Millennium Health - Great opportunity to work here | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Health

"Great opportunity to work here"

I have been working at Millennium Health full-time

Pros

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. There is a strong sense of team work and with someone there to help. Amazing benefits and opportunities for career growth. Upper management show lots of care and support for those new and who have been working here for a while. What I love the most is that this is a professional setting that can also be a fun place to work (ex: there's themed Fridays and people who dress up for halloween).

Cons

People have to stand for hours in the lab, which isn't too too bad most days, but it would be nice to have chairs/stools

Other Employee Reviews for Millennium Health

1. "Amazing company with the most amazing group of people"

I have been working at Millennium Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Working for a company where the vision is to "transform the science of toxicology from its traditional forensics model to a clinical model used to improve the care for people in pain. And to help alleviate human suffering through leading research and education that increases industry and public awareness of pain suffering and management" is the greatest opportunity in itself.
    2.Hands down, some of the most amazing people I have ever met work here. In the time I have worked here, I have grown close to many in different departments. The HR dept. & the management staff from each dept. work together in finding the best people for the job.
    3.Benefits - No other company can even come close to the benefits package ML offers. They offer 100% medical, dental, vision life & health insurance.
    4. Team work and team events. The company supports and encourages company events several times a year whether it is on-site or off-site which is something I don't see at any other company stress as much as they do here. BBQ provided for the 500 people we currently have at the San Diego headquarters a couple times a year, Halloween event in which they ordered pizza from different pizza places just to ensure full accomodation for our large orders, spring company event & holiday dinner party..etc. We are truly spoiled at Millennium.

I am genuinely excited to go to work every morning and still can't believe I'm blessed with the greatest opportunity in working here.

Cons

I can honestly say I cannot think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Thank you so much for the opportunity and all the support you give us every day.

2. "Nice company, Nice pay."

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist
    Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist

Pros

Small company so they are very flexible

Cons

men driven...See favoritism with the men...Ladies are the minority. Becoming more corporate as well.

Advice to Management

Amazing company....the employers are all extremely smart and ambitious