Millennium Health - Not a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Health

"Not a great place to work"

Current Employee - Cash Posting in Rancho Bernardo, CA
Current Employee - Cash Posting in Rancho Bernardo, CA

I have been working at Millennium Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay. 100% of medical insurance

Cons

Not very friendly, things change without knowledge and I think minimum requirements are not an exact science.

Advice to Management

A little more communication with staff and articulate the minimum requirements formula because it's not an exact science

Other Employee Reviews for Millennium Health

"NOT worth it - Medical Billing Dept"

Former Contractor - Medical Billing Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Medical Billing Specialist in San Diego, CA

I worked at Millennium Health as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I guess the pay is alright...

Cons

They hire TEMPS a LOT!!! They would his temps and then if you do screw up or need to have an emergency day off they WILL let you go... No matter if it is an absolute emergency. They will hire you after a few months of working there, but after you've been hired for a couple of weeks they will let you go for any reason they feel is suitable, could be even the fact that you're in hospital for pneumonia... They DON'T care.

Advice to Management

CARE about your employees!!! Even though they are TEMPS, they are still human beings and it is absolutely unreasonable if you let them go just cause they have an emergency, in life, normal people have emergencies. Wanna hire perfect employees? HIRE ROBOTS!!! You can afford it!

"Good experience and still happily employed"

Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Millennium Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I moved from out of town a little over 1 year ago and had the chance to work in a position that allowed me to work with different departments. I was exposed to so many different people early on and quickly realized that in order to succeed here you must be positive and friendly as well as determined and dedicated. The owner of the company has been so kind, even in a company of hundreds of employees. Management is supportive if you are willing to work hard and communicate honestly and openly. The pay is very fair and if you prove to be a valuable employee they will reward you. The health benefits are amazing and much better than any company I have worked for before (100% paid for). The company has doubled in size since I started and that's very encouraging. Overall I am very happy.

Cons

There are a lot of young employees in some departments and they may not see the potential with the company at first. Some negative personalities but that's expected in a company of this size. Very strict with tattoos and piercings but understandable considering the number of oustide business visitors.