- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great atmosphereFeb 21, 2022 - Associate Production Scientist in Sheboygan Falls, WIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working with other strong confident individuals
24/7 shift schedule can make work/life balance difficult
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 6, 2022 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly environment, people, and great benefits. Great work/life balance and career opportunities.
Management can be stubborn at times. Departments are disorganized. Pay is lower than what other companies offer within industry.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - QA Specialist in Rockville, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good Benefits between insurance options and time off - Management actively encourages work/life balance - Workload is manageable - Pay is decent for my experience level - Encourages professional development of employees, and seems to have ample opportunities to advance career in multiple directions - One work from home day per week after 6 months
- The work itself can be monotonous, with not many other tasks to break it up - Management is sometimes difficult to get ahold of (which seems to partially be due to restructuring) - hot desking here means you don’t have your own designated space to work and need to carry everything for your desk around in a backpack, or fit things in your locker. Not ideal to have to set up your desk daily.Continue reading