Mills & Reeve - Fantastic Company | Glassdoor

"Fantastic Company"

Former Employee - Legal Secretary in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
Former Employee - Legal Secretary in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Pros

Friendly, Good Hours, Interesting Work, Great Location, Lovely team, no unfriendliness between Partners and support staff - very good working relationship with all members of the company

Cons

There really weren't many cons which can be mentioned about Mills and Reeve but maybe the way that work is quite unpredictible with some weeks being slow and others very busy

Advice to Management

Mark Jeffries is a very good leader whose presence is felt in all parts of the firm which ensures that management and practice are not too far removed. Keep this up!

Other Employee Reviews for Mills & Reeve

1. "Very good place to work, friendly and open"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Mills & Reeve full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good place to work, friendly and open

Cons

Multiple offices, required to travel occasionally

2. "A great start"

Pros

I'm fairly new to Mills & Reeve, but my experiences so far have been great. I was contacted directly via LinkedIn, had a telephone interview and then a face to face interview a week later. My notice period was fairly lengthy but my line manager kept in contact with me throughout this time.

The induction process is fairly structured, so you know ahead of time where you need to be, but mostly consists of policy reading and IT training. It was nice to be able to do this with other new starters in my office.

There is a sense of team here which I've witnessed since starting and it genuinely seems like a nice place to work and I'm not surprised they've featured in the Sunday Times Best Companies for the last 14 years.

Cons

The Birmingham office is a little outdated and tired in comparison to the other offices.