Mindlance - Sr. Administrative Assistant | Glassdoor

"Sr. Administrative Assistant"

I worked at Mindlance full-time

Pros

Looking to obtain a position were I can used training and education from my MBA degree. Leadership and Change is the forefront of long-terms goals for all companies and employees.

Cons

Many pockets in Leadership and Change: positive leadership, accountability, and respect.

Advice to Management

Companies values should be reviewed with all employees and the departments act on each project with the value of the company in mind. Whether its improving a policy, dealing with external customer, or dealing with other internally, all should be respectful and listen to each other. You gain more in listening and understanding others point-of-view.

Other Employee Reviews for Mindlance

1. "Work for Mindlance"

Former Freelancer - Administrative Assistant I in Westwood, CA
    Former Freelancer - Administrative Assistant I in Westwood, CA

I worked at Mindlance (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is never a aproblem.

Cons

However, management are very un-professional, will not call you back once you have been laid off since the staffing agency is out of state. Are not goor in returning phone calls neither are they with responding to emails.

Advice to Management

To upper managment need to hire professional personal who are willing to response to emails in a timely manner and return phone calls when needed. Will not recommend anyone to work for mindlance at all.

"Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Business Development in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Mindlance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Mindlance offers employees a great opportunity with room for growth. They offer a very competitive salary and commission structure. They also offer the necessary tools to be successful. The company has great brand recognition in the pharmaceutical space and they are highly regarded by clients and candidates who have worked with them. Management provides excellent one-on-one training opportunities and are invested in employees long-term career growth.

Cons

I have a long commute, but it is well worth the drive!