Miniso - The worst company ever | Glassdoor

"The worst company ever"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Miniso part-time for less than a year

Pros

Cute products Good hours (unless you’re a student who needs time for school) That’s really it. This is a terrible company to work for.

Cons

We are UNDERSTAFFED. So you will be expected to do the work of at least 2 workers on minimum wage. You’ll get yelled at if you don’t. No discount. Nothing at all. NO HOLIDAY PAY We are paid less than we are supposed to be paid At the end of our shift, we are expected to clock out and keep working (SUPER ILLEGAL) Shift leads get paid the same as cashiers when they should be getting paid more They expect way too much... from part time workers who are students trying to juggle school too Corporate and management is extremely disorganized They will blame the sales associates for the poor performance of corporate and management

Advice to Management

This isn’t China. Your workers are humans, not robots you throw money at to work. We have rights here. And please, try to organize yourselves. This is by far the messiest company I’ve ever worked for. There’s so much you could do to make the stores more efficient but instead you blame sales associates for your inefficiency.

Miniso2018-03-12
  1. "Store Manager"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Palm Desert, CA

I have been working at Miniso full-time

Pros

Amazing culture and fun products to sell

Cons

I can't think of any

Miniso2018-11-24
  2. "Growing start-up vibe under new management"

Current Employee - Corporate Office in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Miniso full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was hired early 2019 after the company went through a recent management team change - former COO is no longer in the picture and the new regime seems younger and pretty open-minded with testing new strategies. Departments are friendly and collaborative, it's been frankly a positive experience here so far.

Cons

Internal procedure and work flow are frequently updated or revised, which is understandable given the new management team and a young company, can be a bit frustrating at times with some lack of information from predecessors.

Advice to Management

Proactive communication with team members will help make the new employees feel heard and understand necessary decisions or changes made are for the company's future growth that will ultimately benefit all team members.

Miniso2019-09-14

Discover more reviews about Miniso.