Miniso - If you’re looking for a part time that gives you like, 25 or more RUN AWAY!! The company is ridiculous in so many ways | Glassdoor
  1. "If you’re looking for a part time that gives you like, 25 or more RUN AWAY!! The company is ridiculous in so many ways"

Current Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier

I have been working at Miniso part-time for less than a year

Pros

Products are fantastic Employees are nice ( or do it to get you to go away and stop talking to them) Easy atmosphere to work in and most of the time not a very hard job like my previous ones

Cons

No discount( even though the products are now cheap It’d still help a lot) Employees seem and feel fake 80% of the time and seem shy and only some seem like they still can’t figure out what they’re doing. Most supervisors/ manager on duty treats me likes baby even when I ask for help on one thing, they’ll pretty much give me the run down ALL OVER again as if I’m hearing it for the first time 😑 especially if I forget...

Advice to Management

Fix the Hours of employees, you can’t expect to have every single person that walks in the store to want a basket and wants to have a conversation with the employees, try to learn that basics in case of an emergency, because a cashier won’t. If a co-worker talks to another for a second, the store won’t explode so it’ll be ok because it’s normal to get carried away for a second.

Miniso2019-06-15
  1. "Store Manager"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Palm Desert, CA

I have been working at Miniso full-time

Pros

Amazing culture and fun products to sell

Cons

I can't think of any

Miniso2018-11-24
  2. "Sales Associate"

I have been working at Miniso part-time

Pros

great coworkers nicely paced environment

Cons

lack of hours company can be terrible at times

Miniso2019-06-13

Discover more reviews about Miniso.