Miniso - Mini-don’t | Glassdoor
  1. "Mini-don’t"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Miniso part-time for less than a year

Pros

Best part are the coworkers

Cons

Pretty much everything else

Advice to Management

This company has no trust in their employees. It’s understandable to be wary of an employee if they have had multiple infractions but it’s disheartening when your employers don’t trust their employees and suspects that you are going steal from them. Having a manager constantly breathing down your neck is annoying and frankly counter productive. Be prepared to be criticized for every little thing you do, because... nothing is good enough. Overall, this company is just disappointing to work for. Unless you enjoy working in an environment where you are being micromanaged, feel like everything you do is wrong, the constant turnovers of management and text messages in the middle of the night then I don’t recommend this job.

Miniso2019-08-14
  1. "Store Manager"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Palm Desert, CA

I have been working at Miniso full-time

Pros

Amazing culture and fun products to sell

Cons

I can't think of any

Miniso2018-11-24
  2. "Growing start-up vibe under new management"

Current Employee - Corporate Office in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Miniso full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was hired early 2019 after the company went through a recent management team change - former COO is no longer in the picture and the new regime seems younger and pretty open-minded with testing new strategies. Departments are friendly and collaborative, it's been frankly a positive experience here so far.

Cons

Internal procedure and work flow are frequently updated or revised, which is understandable given the new management team and a young company, can be a bit frustrating at times with some lack of information from predecessors.

Advice to Management

Proactive communication with team members will help make the new employees feel heard and understand necessary decisions or changes made are for the company's future growth that will ultimately benefit all team members.

Miniso2019-09-14

Discover more reviews about Miniso.