Mission Healthcare - Horrible!!! | Glassdoor

"Horrible!!!"

Pros

There are no pros to this company. Do not work for them and especially do not hire them to take care of your loved ones.

Cons

I had never been a care attendant and I thought I would get proper training during orentation and training...not the case. I still havent gotten paid for orientation and that was a month ago. I have tried to get in touch with them in multiple ways including phone and email but have gotten no response. I even went down there and they said I would have a check the next day...never got it. But sure enough when they needed me they called 3 time in one hour and then questioned why I didnt answer my phone. They then tried to schedule me outside of my availability and told me that if I didnt take the case that they would lose the case and that the reputation of the company was on me. The continually try to send me more than a hours drive from my house for cases and they are only 2 hour shifts. Bottom line is that this company has no business being in business. They dont live up to how good they tell you working for them will be.

Other Employee Reviews for Mission Healthcare

1. "unknown"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Unknown (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Unknown (Bangladesh)

Pros

culture is very fun and owners have worked hard to make it that way. Work hard play hard

Cons

not much internal promotions for middle class workers.

Advice to Management

promote with in

2. "The Mighty Mission Healthcare"

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Mission Healthcare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, great place to work here at Mission. I have never been more proud to work for a company. I have been at Mission for 6 years, and have moved through the ranks in Sales, and am now a manager. The leaders here truly want to fulfill the asporations of growth for all employees. In terms of patient care, it's easy to sell for a company who continually does the right thing for the patients we bring on service. Mission is a great place to be!

Cons

Not much to say here, I love working here!