- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Unclear company roadmap and poor company performance which affects compensation and bonus.Jan 10, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work Life balance due to the team and manager
Lacks to accomplish what was projected Company road map is unclear No Variable payout's which are names as bonus No increase in compensation Worst HR policies.Continue reading
Hello and thank you for providing feedback into your experience working with Mitel. We appreciate your feedback and advice and would welcome the opportunity to learn more. If you would like to share additional information, we encourage you to reach out to your leaders or site HR team and discuss the details so that we may address them and make sure they receive the right attention and action. - Sajana Shankaran, Director Human Resources - Asia
Other Employee Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
I would do it againJan 20, 2023 - SRE EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I started in support and over the course of 10 years I worked my way up to sre. I wouldn't be the engineer I am now without them.
Not a great place to be a manager. I think I went Through 8 managers in 5 years toward the end.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Look ElsewhereMar 20, 2023 - Carrier Services in Rochester, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- High paying within the industry. - Generally pleasant social environment.
- Lack of communication from Management/ Executive Teams. - Lack of company direction. - Poor internal communication between teams. - Low employee morale. - Uncertain employment future.
Mitel Networks Response