Mitratech - Focused on all aspects of growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mitratech

"Focused on all aspects of growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Mitratech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mitratech's the right size where change can happen and it does. Change can be uncomfortable for people who want to come into work and experience the same thing every day. I sure don't. I like the fact that people are open to solving problems for the business and hearing my opinion.

Cons

Providing technology to a client base that isn't very technical has its challenges. They don't always appreciate the extra mile because of it.

Advice to Management

Focus on cross-departmental gaps.

Other Employee Reviews for Mitratech

"Keeps getting better"

Current Employee - Director in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Austin, TX

I have been working at Mitratech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Mitratech in Austin for over 2 years. The first year after the acquisition was rocky and plagued by poor leadership (as come of the other reviews allude to). However, the leadership team in place over the past year has been solid and extremely transparent. The culture and the company as a whole keeps getting better. I love coming into work everyday and I feel like my opinion matters.

Cons

Like all companies, there are some people who don't like their jobs and do nothing to improve their situation. Additionally, if you don't adjust well to change and you don't like processes, Mitratech is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Continue the communication.

"Coming together"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Mitratech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most employees are very intelligent-as is management. Processes have taken a long time to gel, but they're finally getting there. Great benefits and casual work environment.

Cons

Sometimes seems that strategy changes too often. The platform is buggy as can be--chicken wire and duct tape. Be prepared for a complicated data model and complicated architectural design that causes a lot of issues and negatively impacts customers. In addition, the rally cry/mission of 'maximizing shareholder wealth', whether factual or not, makes absolutely no one passionate about being there. Poor choice.

Advice to Management

Stop and fix the product-there will come a point where you can no longer sell unless you do this. If you don't get ahead of that reality, it will likely come back to haunt you. The world is full of platforms that have had to do so.