KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company

Sep 25, 2020 - Customer Delivery Manager in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am new to Mobile Solutions. I came on as a remote employee and was not sure what to expect with onboardoing. They are a small organization that is growing. I have been here about 2 months now. Exceptional culture. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I had 2 weeks of remote training sessions learning the products,platform, learning my role. I have mentors I work with. Everyone is eager to jump in and help where needed. Excellent benefits. Management is very supportive. They do bi weekly one on ones, there is always team meetings. They do a lot of fun stuff to keep the team together during this pandemic while everyone is working remote. Very pleased with my experience so far.

Cons

None yet! Happy with my choice to join this organization

Be the first to find this review helpful

Mobile Solutions Response

CEO

We’re so glad to hear how your experience has been so far. It’s people like you who make our team the incredible family that it is. Whether remote or in the office, we’re here for one another. Thank you for all you do.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.seasonal-former, more than 10 years

Greatness

Aug 17, 2021 - KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.seasonal-anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work.you will love it. So perfect wow wow wow great great great

Cons

Ok ok ok minimum of 15 characters just so I can look at a review for the company

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice company to work for on paper, but not in practice

Apr 12, 2021 - Service Desk in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really the only pros this company had to offer is when the office was open. Fully stocked kitchen, food trucks, laid back office environment, dogs on Fridays. Work-life balance was decent once we went remote because you didn't feel the same sense of chaos as you did when you were in the office. I would always feel bad leaving work if it was busy, so I would stay a little later. Once we went remote, I could just walk away from my computer.

Cons

Hardcore micromanaging. Never seen anything like it. Never-ending turnover. Very low pay. Bonus metrics were easily manipulated and changed frequently without regard to the potential impacts to the team. If you're hired as a service desk rep, they expect you to stay as a service desk rep because they don't want to train new people. This is obvious by what I would say was a complete absence of performance reviews and coaching conversations. Lack of leadership. Any leadership the desk actually had was put there not because of experience, but because of familial ties. The management style was very reactive. Important conversations with us about potential changes were had only after decisions had already been made and implemented. The culture and values they promoted in their job postings and marketing was great on paper. Unfortunately, there wasn't much actual practice of those values.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Mobile Solutions.