MobileIron - Wonderful experience at MobileIron | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MobileIron

"Wonderful experience at MobileIron"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at MobileIron full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working in the IT industry for close to 15 years, MobileIron is by far the best company I've worked at. This company has a genuine interest in keeping it's employees in a positive working environment. The other IT staff are diverse in their skill set, as a whole seem to conquer any and all issues. There is a genuine family environment which shows through to customers.

Cons

The company is exiting it's start up phase so the compensation is more salary based than stock based. (This was a con to me although it may be a pro to some)

Advice to Management

Continue to keep your employees needs in mind as they help fuel the forward movement of the company!

Other Employee Reviews for MobileIron

"One of the best places I've worked in my career!"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MobileIron full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working here for almost a year and it has been a tuff but amazing ride. The everyone is willing to help and the training sessions and online videos are vast. Benefits are very good and there is a great sense of community every time I go to our corporate headquarters. The sales, product management and engineering teams I work with are always willing jump on a call when needed and are exceptional in their line of work. On the sales side, it's nice to work for a company that is ethical in its sales practices and actually believes in what they sell. Employees are trusted with their work loads and are not micromanaged.

Cons

Difficult keeping up with a very fast changing industry. The technology seems to changed on a weekly basis. Work days are jammed packed and resources are sometimes spread thin.

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring. Keep listening to our suggestions. Increase support personnel. 401k matching would be nice! Combine vacation/sick leave.

"Exciting and motivating place to work in"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at MobileIron full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. The growth and the future of this company is very bright. It provides motivation and pride to continue to work hard, innovate and ship industry leading products in the EEM/MDM space.
    2. The compensation is competitive but being still in start up mode, the benefits are lacking.
    3. The company leadership is absolutely wonderful and their is lot of faith and trust in them from the employees.
    4. The engineering group has a good mix of experienced and long tenured employees along with new good industry talent.
    5. Free snacks and drinks

Cons

1. Boring and crowded work place.
    2. Lack of certain perks like GYM membership, 401k match ect

Advice to Management

Please look into better perks and ensure continuos motivation for the employees. People here will work hard and do a great job but make sure they are recognized and rewarded.