Mobiquity - It's a fast-paced, smart environment, that I think had some hiccups early on but is definitely on fire right now. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mobiquity

"It's a fast-paced, smart environment, that I think had some hiccups early on but is definitely on fire right now."

Current Employee - Engineering
Current Employee - Engineering

I have been working at Mobiquity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Really smart colleagues
-Pushed to work with bleeding edge tech & ideas (ie, getting exposure to gamification right now)
-Growing fast, lots of big projects coming online, the work is kind of sci-fi when you think about what we're building in pharma
-They're been restructing a bit, and have pushed out some bad apples at the exec level

Cons

-I joined early this year, but I'm told it was pretty stressful and political in the past, but I haven't seen much of that
-They need to hire as fast as possible, work's flying in, so some of us are wearing multiple hats to help, that can mean extra hours, but nothing crazy (like 50 or so, and I've worked a lot more in other start-ups that weren't as busy as this)

Advice to Management

Keep up with the improvements, they're working
Embrace byod
Hire more engineers!

Other Employee Reviews for Mobiquity

"On the rise"

I have been working at Mobiquity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mobile is the space I wanted to be in when I joined, and Mobiquity plays pretty much exclusively in that space (aside from a small handful of traditional web projects). The company is finally hitting its stride - as with any startup, it took time for the company to find its footing and place in the industry. The name is being recognized and good clients and contracts are happening as a result. The work/life balance is terrific, with working from home - as needed - being a reality that everyone seems comfortable with. I only expect things to improve over the next year+.

Cons

Corporate culture has been slow to take hold, but the company is moving in a better direction here. Lack of 401k matching stinks a bit, but that's not a dealbreaker. End of quarter pushes for revenue are the norm, which can be taxing on those that can't handle the workload.

Advice to Management

Make sure you recognize and take care of the people helping to make end of the quarter numbers what they are., because without them, there are no numbers, and there is no company.

"Startup culture, with actual money"

I have been working at Mobiquity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun environment. Amazing technical team. Teamwork, and even better, everything you need to get your job done. A big factor for me in a job is people who are smarter than I am, and that is pretty much all the leadership on down... and I am not humble about my own brains.

Cons

So many clients with so much urgency, it is both exciting and intimidating at the same time