Mockingbird Marketing - Great Summer Internship | Glassdoor

"Great Summer Internship"

Former Employee - Web Intern in Seattle, WA

I worked at Mockingbird Marketing for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers who offer a lot of support and guidance. I worked at Mockingbird as an intern during the summer of 2017 and a lot of the information was new to me. Every coworker took the time to teach me something new but gave me enough independence to work on my own projects. The company and space is small, so you can go over to anyone's desk and ask questions (even the CEO!).

Cons

Company is small so the work is fast paced and different every day. Could be a pro or con depending on your work style.

Mockingbird Marketing2018-09-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Director of Advertising in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Mockingbird Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a small company that really fits the definition - agile, constantly evolving, growing, and getting better every day. Some of the best things about working here: - Great team - Great location - Access to Smith Tower amenities (gym, 21st floor club room, rooftop bar) - Clear path towards promotions and growth - Profit sharing - Laid back environment - High quality service - Dog friendly - Ping pong & Foosball...

Cons

A smaller team means everyone has to wear multiple hats. There is a lot of juggling different tasks and projects, so you have to stay organized at all times.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in people who are curious, eager to learn, slightly nerdy, and ready to make a difference!

Mockingbird Marketing2017-08-08
  2. "Great Place to Work"

I worked at Mockingbird Marketing full-time

Pros

Very healthy work environment in which to grow, learn, and challenge yourself and others. Dress is casual, mindset is focused. Teamwork is encouraged and accomplishments are recognized.

Cons

Ping pong table is actually just a table..

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Mockingbird Marketing2017-06-08

Discover more reviews about Mockingbird Marketing.