Modern Hire - Small Company, Innovative Technology, Great Leadership | Glassdoor

"Small Company, Innovative Technology, Great Leadership"

I have been working at Modern Hire full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture Before joining Montage I worked for a larger organization that talked a lot about employee engagement, but never delivered. It wasn’t until I joined Montage that I truly understood genuine employee engagement and why it’s so importance it starts at the top. Leadership I have never worked for a more passionate, engaged and focused CEO. These attributes extend beyond the company and its bottom line and include a genuine caring attitude towards employees and their well being.True leadership cannot be faked. Technology I have worked in the HR technology space for several years and Montage has one of the most mature solutions I've seen. Very few defects with lots of innovative features. Summary Montage isn’t for everyone, it’s a fast paced, small organization where everyone checks their ego at the door, rolls up their sleeves and works hard every day to be the #1 Video Interviewing technology in the world.

Cons

Although Montage is rapidly expanding and internal mobility is encouraged, some employees may find it difficult to grow their careers due to the size of the organization.

Advice to Management

With such rapid growth continue to invest in employee engagement for both local and remote employees. Would also like to see a larger corporate office environment.

Modern Hire2015-07-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Exactly What I Needed, More Than What I Deserve"

Current Employee - Accountant

I have been working at Modern Hire full-time for less than a year

Pros

Having worked in large corporate settings previously, Montage is a refreshing change. Fast-paced. Quick decision-making by leadership. Friendly co-workers who love their jobs. Good pay. Results-oriented. No micro-management. Growing company. Positive feedback shared freely by managers. Open communication among all levels of employees. Truly transparent. Supportive of training and job travel.

Cons

Office space constraints faced by a rapidly growing company are being addressed as quickly as possible

Modern Hire2019-08-22

"A few bad eggs makes for a horrible environment"

Current Employee - Client Success Manager in Delafield, WI

I have been working at Modern Hire full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO seems to care about everyone and most people are kind and willing to help

Cons

-Sales / Account Executives feel like they run the place and go around process whenever they don’t get their way. This behavior is unfortunately supported by executive leadership. Also, a handful of folks from other teams who’ve been here from the beginning feel they can belittle and intimidate newer people when they ask questions. - Horrible benefits when compared to other tech companies - Turnover is a big problem

Advice to Management

Show some backbone and don’t let Sales run your organization

Modern Hire2019-10-21

Discover more reviews about Modern Hire.