Moen - Great People and Opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moen

"Great People and Opportunities"

Current Employee - Systems Assurance Engineer in North Olmsted, OH
Current Employee - Systems Assurance Engineer in North Olmsted, OH

I have been working at Moen full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are wonderful to work with and there is little to no drama in the organization. Everyone really works together well.

Cons

It's a really big company so it's hard to know everyone and sometimes, better candidates get passed over because they aren't as well-known.

Advice to Management

Help employees plan a little better with a career plan within the organization and give greater individual exposure.

Other Employee Reviews for Moen

"short"

Former Contractor - Customer Service in North Olmsted, OH
    Former Contractor - Customer Service in North Olmsted, OH

I worked at Moen as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

good company, gave great SAP training and product training

Cons

bad hours to start. I didn't like the 10-7 shift, didn't work well with the family life

"Stressed out employees, Unfair treatment, Good ole boy culture"

Former Employee - Manufacturing in Sanford, NC
    Former Employee - Manufacturing in Sanford, NC

I worked at Moen full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Did have Good insurance and 401K plan;

Cons

I worked at the Moen Sanford, NC locations for over 30 years. It was a good place to work for a number of years but has steadily gone down hill in the last few years. While I have always seen a touch of the "good ole boy" network in place, today, it is so much more pronounced..

There are a lot of cliques at Sanford which control the culture. Previously, you could stay under the radar of the cliques or those who wanted to use you as a stepping stone by being above average in doing your job, but now that is no defense. If someone in the "club" wants you out, then you may as well get out because nothing you do will ever be good enough. This is the direct result of the decline in a competent management staff over the years.

Advice to Management

My advice to Moen for their Sanford facility would be to toss out the "good ole boy network"; clean house of your current management staff from top to bottom. Review your work processes and establish much needed new ones based on what is really being done. Good leadership has to happen throughout the top, then downward.