Molina Healthcare - Toxic, High Stress, Backstabbing Enviroment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Molina Healthcare

"Toxic, High Stress, Backstabbing Enviroment"

Current Employee - Management
Current Employee - Management

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent pay, some good people that are in it to make a positive impact.

Cons

This is one of the worst places I have ever worked. They do not follow to culture of the organization to any degree however claim to care about the employees. The daily activities consist of people throwing whoever they can under the bus to cover themselves because they have no idea what they are doing. Leadership doesn’t pay attention to staff and have no idea what is really going on and have little to no professionalism to speak of. It’s a hectic, high stress, toxic environment for all the wrong reasons.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to what is really happening within the company instead of taking the word of the same corrupt individuals bleeding it dry.

Other Employee Reviews for Molina Healthcare

"I made the biggest mistake of my life coming here!"

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time

Pros

Benefits, and
    I get paid

Cons

Management is a nightmare! I don't know how companies like these exist. I'm unfortunately still working here but it's so incredibly bad that it's literally been affecting my health and well-being. Management and HR do not care about you at all. And it doesn't matter if you're in a lower level position or higher. I'm in a higher level position and I get treated so poorly. I like my coworkers, they're great. There are some great people here, they're just not in management. It's like all management people got together and recruited people they thought would be subservient so as to make themselves look smarter. They're all blithering idiots. Do not work here!! Like others have said, if you any self-respect, run! This place is NOT merit based, it's all politics and ass-kissing.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves, you blithering idiots!

2. "The company has great support for new employees"

Pros

The education and orientation that news employees received when they start to work. They want that employees receive the more knowledge.

Cons

The intensive work plan and goals to achieve the high level management. However it is a challenge for yourself. It's good.

Advice to Management

Be more empathy with employees