Molina Healthcare - Sales | Glassdoor

"Sales"

Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

I worked at Molina Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good employee health benefits and PTO, good sales manager that tried hard to help.

Cons

Pay, commission is not what it should be for the same position at another carrier. Molina has no specialist and seemed to not worry about it. They had a scam provider directory that few doctors are actually accepting the MMOP members.. High stress due to lack of providers.

Advice to Management

Get specialist that out PCP's can refer to. It's pathetic. Get transition of care. Medicare requires these things and eventually it's going to catch up to Molina, it will not be good. Distribute a directory that is correct and not a sham!

Other Employee Reviews for Molina Healthcare

"Awful workplace"

Former Employee - Case Manager in Springfield, IL
    Former Employee - Case Manager in Springfield, IL

I worked at Molina Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay, benefits, Co workers, members, volunteer opportunities.

Cons

Management, senior leadership, no training, all employees are referred, segregation amongst departments, no communication amongst departments

Advice to Management

Listen to your staff. Ask them questions better yet you should know the job better than your staff. Nothing is worse than asking your manager for assistance and being given the wrong information. You're not that busy, your job is to manage not 8hr meetings all day. Communicate with the staff what goes on in those meetings. Have your staff back. They know the job better than you. Stop talking behind all your staff back and gossiping with your referrals. It does get out when we're out on breaks. We know you aren't smart. We know the ones that's skating by. We won't cover for you and do your work for you while you take the credit. You should talk to the other department managers to find out what the others are responsible for. Know your workflow and other departments as well. At least know where you can find it. Lastly, learn how to comprehend. Don't just read understand what you're reading. Mayer fact take the time to read before you hit the reply button. We don't have time to continously train our new managers.

"Terrible experience working for this company,"

Pros

The friends that I have made here I know will be lifelong friends other than that the job is just a check

Cons

This company has terrible management, basically left to fend for yourself. Honestly the worst working experience I have had to date.

Advice to Management

Management needs to held accountable for the problems the department has. There is no team work at the management level.