Mollie Stone's Markets - It was a positive experience though very hectic and time inducing. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mollie Stone's Markets

"It was a positive experience though very hectic and time inducing."

Former Employee - Seasonal in San Bruno, CA
Former Employee - Seasonal in San Bruno, CA

Pros

They have great benefits and the upper management is rather friendly to all the employees. Fellow workers have a positive attitude and generally great customers to deal with.

Cons

High end customers mean high end demands so at times they expect you to do more for them individually than you're able to. Sometimes upper management expects you to do a lot with little to no resources provided. Can be taxing on the body.

Advice to Management

Listen more to your employees' suggestions but at the same time stop trying to avoid conflict when dealing with problems that need to be dealt with if you want to have happy employees and happier customers.

Other Employee Reviews for Mollie Stone's Markets

"Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Grocery Clerk in Sausalito, CA
    Former Employee - Grocery Clerk in Sausalito, CA

Pros

I loved to work at Mollies because I was treated with respect, made more money every year I was with them....I made $45,000 when I was 18 y/o and had only been there a year and a half. Lots of over time oppurtunities and great management!

Cons

Long commute for me as I started in San Mateo but was transferred to Marin instead of being layed off when the economy tanked.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. "Produce"

Former Employee - Pos- Journeyman Produce Clerk in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Pos- Journeyman Produce Clerk in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Mollie Stone's Markets full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great oppertunity to be a part of a family orented business. Solid benifits and pay is above average. Worthy of respect.

Cons

Company is limited to the Bay Area causing employies to live at a higher cost.

Advice to Management

Keep customer service high and continue to search for possibilities for growth.