Molly Maid - It`s a great job for those that believe cleaniness is next to godlyness !! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Molly Maid

"It`s a great job for those that believe cleaniness is next to godlyness !!"

Current Employee - Route Manager/Trainer in Pittsboro, IN
Current Employee - Route Manager/Trainer in Pittsboro, IN

Pros

flexiability,,ways to improve with the opportunity to make more money.family orinentated business.you feel proud to be a part of professionalism.every day is a MOLLY DAY ! i left after 28 yrs. in the hair industry at age 47,not knowing what to do. i only knew that i wanted to feel proud of the customer service i gave and i knew it would be a company that let me expand my abilities and molly maid deffinately does just that. they want you to be the best you can be, they will provide you with all the necessary knowledge and tools to do that. also you have little to no out of pocket expense to work at molly maid.love it every day !!

Cons

trying to find people that want to be proud of their work !!you do work hard at this job but it wont hurt you.i get paid to exerise.. today we all need to exercise daily. some just dont want to exercise... the only thing at this job i have issues with are pets.. i love em but and some what allergic also. but the do make a pill for that..lol

Advice to Management

some of the homes are underbid.. they need to be adjusted,, even if it is a little at a time. i dont feel that these long term customers will cancel. they really know about the rising cost.. and look at the quality we give them and the trust , plus dependibility.. need i go on.. i love molly maid !!

Other Employee Reviews for Molly Maid

1. "I enjoy what I do!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Pros

The pepole who I work with .We are like a family and enjoy working and being with each other at work .

Cons

sometimes we get off work later that expected ,or have lay overs in between houses ,and custmers can be rude and nasty also.

Advice to Management

If you work hard and are willing to learn and take in as muck knolage about the company you can advance into management.

2. "horrible stressful most of all your not allowed to have a life"

Pros

pay is good at times even though it kills you trying to make it

Cons

pay,lack of respect,hours made to work,having our percentage dropped when they feel its convenient for them,the way we are treated is very poorly