Molson Coors - Great Senior Managment and Vision, though your miles may vary with individual managers and VPs | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Molson Coors

"Great Senior Managment and Vision, though your miles may vary with individual managers and VPs"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Pros

A great deal of pride in product and business
Gennuine attention to culture and vision
Treats employees as family
Family oriented and flexible in making things work for you

Cons

I love the company, but there are individual pockets of middle management that make some parts of the company unplease to work in. They can take good things like the employee satisfaction survey and use them as a blugeon to flog their employees with. Mind you, this is limited to certain pockets, the company as a whole is wonderful. Due to it's small size in the US, there really isn't a good career track.

Advice to Management

You message and vision are good, but there are some departments that are subverting your vision. They are producing what you ask for through bullying and threats. They make their employees smile for you with a "Beatings will continue until morale improves" mentality. Try to find those VPs that are perpetuating this.

Other Employee Reviews for Molson Coors

1. "Look Out for the Ladder Climbers!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Pros

Great quaility product that I was proud to sell.

Cons

LA management poor people skills.

Advice to Management

Improve LA management team

2. "Coors"

Former Employee - Category Manager in Golden, CO
    Former Employee - Category Manager in Golden, CO

Pros

Great company for category management. One of the leaders for category management and process. Won numerous awards for category management and space management.

Cons

I came in during the Joint Venture with Miller so it was a little tough to get going and for them to trust me with retailers and projects.

Advice to Management

Provide more information on what is going on with big projects, i.e. JV's. I was hired to do a job and then they didn't let me do anything, assign me a retailer or projects.