Momentum Advertising - Operations manager | Glassdoor

"Operations manager"

Former Employee - Field Sales Manager in Sacramento, CA
Former Employee - Field Sales Manager in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Momentum Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The time spent here at Momentum Advertising has made a huge impact in my life, to say the least. I would not be were I am today without the help and the mentoring of Rhyse Davis. Through all my struggles and life lessons, Rhyse has always been there by my side helping me through my personal development and career. You could say that he is a life coach but he is so much more than that. I would not be the person that I am today without the help and guidance that he continues to provide to me, to this day. Knowing that he is just a phone call away, not only shows his support but his willingness to go above and beyond for the people.

Just a little insight to my story I didn't start working with Rhyse Davis directly, at first. It wasn't until I opened up my first business and had to close it due to financial struggles. Around the time of the recession is when I stumbled upon Momentum Advertising. Not only did rhyse help me and mentor me out of my huge debt, he also showed me how to grow as a person.

I use to think the boss is the boss and you clock in and out and that is your day. It was refreshing to find a place that actually wanted to get to know you and where they asked how things were with you because they truly cared about you as a person. I found that here at Momentum. I found that they wanted you to achieve in your life because they wanted you to sincerely do well. My focus is to continue to recreate the culture with my team today.

I owe everything that I've learned to him. He continually pushed me to be the person that i wanted to be. He bought me book after book and took time, 1 on 1, to help me. He taught me that everything in life happens for us and there's something to learn from it to help me grow. He, also, showed me that he will always be there to help and support me.

Without Momentum I don't think that I would be where I am today. So I want to say a BIG thank you to Momentum and to Rhyse Davis.

Cons

Keep doing what your doing. I've seen huge advancement and growth here. Yes you will work long hours and sacrifice but totally worth it!!

Advice to Management

Keep passing the opportunity:)

Jun 5, 2017 – president

WOW! We really appreciate this heart warming review. We take team culture and the relationships with every member of the team very seriously. It is awesome to hear that working with us made such a... More

Other Employee Reviews for Momentum Advertising

"Sales rep"

I worked at Momentum Advertising part-time

Pros

Hours and days were decent. Pay decent

Cons

Awful management and downright the worst place

Advice to Management

Get your act together

Mar 17, 2017 – president

We are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with Momentum. We take feedback very seriously and we see this as an opportunity to grow and continue to get better. We definitely believe in an... More

2. "Marketing Representative"

Former Freelancer - Sales Representative in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Former Freelancer - Sales Representative in Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at Momentum Advertising (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast pace, Paid Training, Great Attitudes, Working outdoors, Meeting new people, Bonuses, And Room for rapid Advancement.

Cons

Commission only, Working out doors in the weather, Public Transportation is a must, and Quotas.

Advice to Management

Provide better training, Remove commission only, and add the ability to sale from home or within your community, to provide those who are without transportation to succeed.

Jan 16, 2017 – president

We are sorry to hear about your bad job experience. Unfortunately, it sounds like you have posted to the wrong Glassdoor company profile. We don't pay commission only, we don't work outside, we do... More