"Great Business, Delightful Folks!"

Current Employee - Program Director in Austin, TX

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked in finance for most of my career and the culture shift that came with moving to Momentum Factor was an incredible improvement. This is a results-oriented company with lots of room for individual growth and innovation. Jonathan (CEO) has managed to assemble a great team of people that I have really enjoyed working with during my tenure. Plus, there's Topo Chico.

Cons

This is small and growing firm, and along with all the exciting opportunities for success there is also a lot of hard work and personal accountability. We don't have the resources of a huge corporation, so employees are required to wear a lot of hats.

Continue reading

Momentum Factor Response

Founder & CEO

Thank you for the review, glad to hear your personal and professional growth is on track at the firm. It's true, the team makes the firm. And one new ice machine coming up haha. :)

Other Employee Reviews

"Best Team Ever!"

Current Employee - Client Support Specialist

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone works well together as a team and they are all friendly and supportive. I have had excellent mentor-ship and training to start my career here to be able to feel successful.

Cons

No fridge of Topo-Chico due to us working from home for now.

Momentum Factor Response

Founder & CEO

Thanks for your feedback. You help make it the best team ever :) We love our team and are delighted you have found a home here. -jg

"Vice President Business Development"

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time

Pros

Amazing leadership, incredible products, great clients, high retention, leading innovator, great team.

Cons

There are no cons, only positives for this review!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Momentum Factor.