"It's all about the people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are really what make it great to work at Momentum Factor -- the CEO, co-workers, and clients. We have fun, and we get things done. You have a lot of flexibility and room for creative freedom (subject to clients' approval, of course). You'll never get stuck in a rut -- there are always plenty of new challenges if you're up for them.

Cons

Being a small company has its pros and cons. Sometimes there's not process or infrastructure where you wish there were some. And sometimes the budget is tight, but the flip side of that is that it's entirely self-funded, debt-free, and successful, so a bright future with lots of room to grow.

Continue reading

Momentum Factor Response

Founder & CEO

Thanks for the great review! Appreciate your thoughts, and you're right, the people make the company! :)

Other Employee Reviews

"Best Team Ever!"

Current Employee - Client Support Specialist

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone works well together as a team and they are all friendly and supportive. I have had excellent mentor-ship and training to start my career here to be able to feel successful.

Cons

No fridge of Topo-Chico due to us working from home for now.

Momentum Factor Response

Founder & CEO

Thanks for your feedback. You help make it the best team ever :) We love our team and are delighted you have found a home here. -jg

"Vice President Business Development"

I have been working at Momentum Factor full-time

Pros

Amazing leadership, incredible products, great clients, high retention, leading innovator, great team.

Cons

There are no cons, only positives for this review!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Momentum Factor.