Cover image for Momentum Solar

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Winning Team

Dec 2, 2020 - Installation Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership , challenging and rewarding. Goal oriented . Room for advancement.

Cons

would love to see the company eventually match on 104k

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

There is no prior experience required. After graduation, I was hired on the spot.

Nov 25, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

There was still a lot for me to learn. The employees are always encouraging of one another and urge others to flourish as a team. However, the daily commute exhausts me.

Cons

There is a great deal of movement.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company

Nov 10, 2022 - Solar Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Momentum has really taken the time to become the top solar company to work for. I feel they do exactly what is needed to provide us all the tools/knowledge necessary to do the job better than anyone in the industry. They have cultivated an extraordinary work-space for everyone involved. The work life balance here has been amazing, being able to improve myself daily here. This company has given me the financial freedom to take care of my family and have time to be able to enjoy it with the ones I love. Another great pro to this company is they provide you with amazing company leads. They dont force you to door-knock however that is another amazing way to increase the revenue stream. And they have a base pay that allows you to make some money while you are going through a phenomenal training program. The biggest pro from Momentum is the income generated from hard work and dedication.

Cons

Needing to use your own vehicle to drive from appointment to appointment. Honestly if you follow the program its difficult to think of any cons beyond using your own vehicle. You will be absolutely putting quite a few miles on that automobile.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Momentum Solar.

Momentum Solar Photos

+ Add Photo
Momentum Solar photo of: Canvassing trainees learning the importance of closing a deal.
Momentum Solar photo of: Call center employees participating in a quick round of Rock 'Em Sock 'Em in between calls!
Momentum Solar photo of: Momentum Home canvassing representatives posing for a quick picture before heading out for the day!
Momentum Solar photo of: Recruiting team participating in fun team-building activities.
Momentum Solar photo of: Field installers working together to complete the job.
Momentum Solar photo of: Sales representative learning the ins and outs of solar.
Momentum Solar photo of: They do their own installs