- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Exciting clients, smart staff, fun culture.Jul 29, 2021 - Senior Producer in Boulder, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Mondo Robot attracts a variety of clients including breweries, ski resorts, athletic gear companies, as well as some great non-profits focused on improving the world. Definitely work hard, play hard type of company with lots of collaboration and extra-curriculars to enjoy.
Just like with many agencies, you tend to work long hours to hit deadlines, but thankfully the office environment, and team members you spend the day with made it A-OK.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 24, 2018 - Software Engineer in Boulder, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The work at Mondo is rewarding and challenging, but it's the culture and people that make it a great place to work. I worked for the engineering team for a little over three years and was continually impressed with the level of talent, desire to mentor and learn, and lack of ego shared by the team. The company focuses on quality and I enjoyed being a member of a team that put in the thought to develop well designed solutions. There is a focus on work-life balance. The benefits at Mondo were the best I've experienced at any company I've worked for previous or since. Lunch bike rides.
It is an agency and sometimes things can get hectic, but that's the nature of the work.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 17, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- creative atmosphere - great people
- client-driven so kind of scattered - some clients are using pretty old tech