Monetate - Great atmosphere of collaboration where independent thinking and innovation is encouraged and rewarded. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Monetate

"Great atmosphere of collaboration where independent thinking and innovation is encouraged and rewarded."

I worked at Monetate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work if you want to code alongside some truly brilliant folks who have pioneered techniques and strategies in SaaS and cloud-based big data management. Also very cool if you are into digital marketing, online customer experience, B2B sales, and content marketing. Monetate enjoys a high profile among leading lights in the Marketing world.

Cons

Although the company is now well established, and its product is awesome, it faces strong competition. That means constant pressure to do better.

Advice to Management

During my tenure it was sometimes unclear what direction the company was headed and what the long term play was going to be. That may have changed as the strong growth has continued.

Other Employee Reviews for Monetate

"It was one of the most interesting job experiences I had"

Pros

Awesome team, awesome development process, awesome benefits, I've worked for them for 11 months, and I still feel in debt for everything that I learned there!

Cons

I wish I could have worked remotely for them, besides that, no complains!

"A great company going through an important transformation"

I have been working at Monetate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Technology - Monetate is the best personalization platform in the market - hands down. Our clients and partners validate this on a regular basis.

Leadership - There have been several highly-experienced additions to the executive team who have been brought in by the CEO over the last 6-12 months.

Market Opportunity - the personalization market is huge and still very early in terms of market maturity. Monetate could not be better positioned to win in this market with their technology and loyal customer base.

Cons

There has been a lot of people change over the past 12 months however the company is going through an important transformation. Monetate is much leaner than the bloated version of itself this time last year. It's now much better positioned to compete and adapt in a fast-changing market. I only wish these changes had been made sooner.

Advice to Management

Complete the transformation - it's been hard work but we're now seeing the results. We are a much stronger and more competitive company than a year ago.