Money Management International - Caring Organization! | Glassdoor

"Caring Organization!"

Current Employee - Communications Manager in Sugar Land, TX
Current Employee - Communications Manager in Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at Money Management International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been a loyal employee for so long because I really believe that the organization cares for their staff and make every effort to support their career goals. Not only do they care for their employees, but they also care for the customers. They stand behind their culture initiative of creating a work environment that embodies a culture of excellence and caring and the mission of improving lives through financial education.

Cons

The only area that I would consider subpar would be compensation, but even that is somewhat expected when working in the nonprofit sector. The joys that result from working in such a caring capacity balances out the loss in compensation.

Advice to Management

Improve consistency among departments. I imagine different employees would rate the organization overall differently depending on the department. My advice would be to look for differences in perception and try to create balance wherever possible.

Other Employee Reviews for Money Management International

1. "Rewarding Place to Work"

Current Employee - Certified Counselor in Tupelo, MS
    Current Employee - Certified Counselor in Tupelo, MS

Pros

At MMI we have the opportunity to make a positive difference in people's lives. Financial problems cause divorce, abuse and suicide to mention a few. We are able to assist consumers of all ages with the variety of products that we offier, plus the Group Education Programs offered to the local communities.

Cons

The fact that there are times when the answers for the consumer are not what they want to hear. Having to deliver an honest, if hard to handle, solution.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Engage workplace I have worked for."

Current Employee - Certified Credit Counselor
    Current Employee - Certified Credit Counselor

I have been working at Money Management International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

MMI strives to be the best non profit accredited credit counseling agency in US. Company's culture is very diverse with numerous supportive, intelligent, and caring employees from management to its workers. We as a company strive to give our clients our dedicated time, empathy and knowledge to help with their financial or housing dilema. This day and change its hard to find employers who truly care about your well being.

Cons

Just like with every employment, there are constant changes.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep employees aware of changes and please be flexible if the process doesn't go as smoothly as intended. With changes, there are bound to be some obstacles that we have to get pass in order for us to succeed as a whole.