KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Incredible talent, meteoric company.

Aug 31, 2013 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

– Top industry talent. – Good pay. – Lots of interesting projects. – The company is experiencing tremendous growth.

Cons

– Fast growth may lead to restructuring. – There's also a lot of less interesting work to be done.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wow, Wow GREAT COMPANY 4 SUCCESS

May 11, 2022 - Director of Partner Development in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is so much information and knowledge about this company. They have everything covered so that you will not fail. The only way you can not succeed if you don't put in the effort. Promotion to move up is awesome! This company is GREAT! Wise choice to choose MongoDB

Cons

I really don't see anything yet! I am not looking either, but 90 days in so far so good. You have to be ready to be in 100 MPH, if your going 55, you will behind. I had to change gears after 60 days, but I am on it now.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with solid growth trajectory that values its employees

Mar 30, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined MongoDB in March 2020 and the adjustment from in person to online was as seamless as a company could make it during the pandemic. I feel valued in my day-to-day and the department is very receptive to feedback. Much like our products are always getting updated versions, the same applies to our internal development as a company. The perks are great, especially for health and wellness. The offices views (in New York City) are incredible - views of all four directions of Manhattan - you can see Central Park and the Hudson River. Snacks are great - tons of cold brew, coffee, juices and bevi! I love our exec leaders too - they are very transparent and appear more accessible than I have seen at previous companies. I am part of an LGBT group within Mongo and it's great to have a group of similar individuals whose voices are seen and heard - this is incredibly important to have visibility. And there are a lot more affinity groups within Mongo too. Overall I have been here two years and plan to stay here for a lot longer - the people are great to work with and incredibly smart so you're always intellectually challenged. People are also always willing to help out.

Cons

With the cons I would say that if there is any area for improvement it is addressed and acted on (at least in my experience). Mongo really values their employees and takes care of them - if you want to move departments from your original role I have seen people transfer. They truly care about our development and career, but also want to know what your passions and interests are as an individual.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about MongoDB.

MongoDB Photos

+ Add Photo
MongoDB photo of: Workplace and Employee Experience team in Dublin
MongoDB photo of: Campus team in our NYC HQ
MongoDB photo of: Team get-together
MongoDB photo of: Customer Success team in Austin
MongoDB photo of: EMEA recruiting offsite
MongoDB photo of: Inside Sales leadership offsite