Montash - Exceptional Training and Support | Glassdoor
  1. "Exceptional Training and Support"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Montash full-time for less than a year

Pros

In the second week of January I joined Montash’s Bristol office. The training and support has been exceptional, with both my team lead and head of practice driving a “lead from the front” ethos. The business model generates a much more targeted way of working and KPI’s are both realistic and achievable. The senior leadership team travel down to Bristol regularly and our MD’s business plan is truly motivating.... Daily plans and morning ‘sit downs’ help you to make the most of your time and maintain focus, enabling me to begin billing within a matter of weeks. The office atmosphere is brilliant, with every member working towards a common goal. Andy, Roy, Dan & Matt (Senior Leadership Team) made me feel welcome and part of the family immediately. Moving from my old company was always going to be scary but within a matter of days I knew I had made the right choice.

Cons

None as of yet !

Advice to Management

Regular refreshing of the MOP business plan would be brilliant (circa every 8 weeks) - personally to keep motivation and direction at it's peak.

Montash2018-03-01

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really fun company to work for - work hard, play hard culture. Great Management from CEO, MD to Leaders in the business - always have time for you and are there to support you.

Cons

A lot of pressure to hit targets - but this could be seen as a pro as it helps motivate you to hit them

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing !

Montash2019-07-16
  2. "Good place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England

I have been working at Montash full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment, work-life balance and good money!

Cons

The building is being refurbished, thus sometime's a bit noisy.

Montash2019-02-25

Discover more reviews about Montash.