Montash - On the up and great vibe - Montash fam | Glassdoor
  1. "On the up and great vibe - Montash fam"

Current Employee - Consultant (Germany) in London, England

I have been working at Montash full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work environment Leadership is supportive Clear strategy (Mop, Mop, Mop) Great commission (I’m just seeing it now) Results driven Rewarding success - holidays, watches, events etc Work around knowledge, relationships and service They’ve been patient with my initial lack of results, supportive and now I’m paying them back.

Cons

Slow start. They have very clear strategy that takes some time to get. I came from ‘make calls’ previously, where here it’s more scientific and structured. The CRM is the thing that everyone uses and the business is built on it. This was new to me in recruitment. Maybe more explanation why we do everything right at the start. Training is ok though.

Advice to Management

More pushing and coaching from day 1 More database training on MOP Top billers seem to all be delivery people. Everyone should do more new business even if you top biller More rookie competitions

Montash2018-09-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Company with a good culture where results are rewarded"

Former Employee - BI/Data Manager in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Team members get on well, there is a good, fun and collaborative atmosphere and company culture - Supportive managers who encourage open and honest communication - Encouraged to take ownership of your own work - Ability to deliver results is important but hard work and dedication is rewarded and valued - Leadership team embrace input from all across the business

Cons

- Outside the sales team sometimes there is a bit of a lack of structure

Montash2019-10-17
  2. "Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really fun company to work for - work hard, play hard culture. Great Management from CEO, MD to Leaders in the business - always have time for you and are there to support you.

Cons

A lot of pressure to hit targets - but this could be seen as a pro as it helps motivate you to hit them

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing !

Montash2019-07-16

Discover more reviews about Montash.