Montash - great | Glassdoor

"great"

Pros

one of the most meritocratic and motivating environments i can imagine. strong emphasis on support and development. Very bright team with big ambitions.

Cons

Because of the size of the company and the demand for our work it can become overstretched and aspects of training may be un-prioritised in favor of delivery.

Other Employee Reviews for Montash

"My experience has been great. Hard work, demanding leaders but supportive!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Montash full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working in recruitment for 3 years and I truly don't know how anyone could find negatives at this company unless you are a) lazy b) expect life to be easy or c) new to actually doing some work! Yes it's a demanding environment, they encourage you to be a success, they expect results - that's recruitment! If you're not a driven person then get a job out of sales and stop moaning or negging. Move on and find a job you enjoy and maybe one you can actually do. This is a decent place, from MD through leaders and to each consultant - everyone is open, honest and friendly. Training is ok, could be better, but we have it weekly. Systems a bit old but I hear they're upgrading. We have most job boards. Great commission. Marketing is good. And it's a fair environment - if you think it's hard KPI here then you need to get real and witness where I worked. Here you are encouraged to succeed.

Cons

*Database is old but it's being upgraded
    * I'd like more development from my manager. Great sales training but sometimes I'd like more personal development.
    * more incentives tailored for me
    * get rid of negative people on the floor who moan about this place. They're a failing minority who blame their failure on everyone but themselves.

Advice to Management

Keep training and keep developing staff. Maybe try to remove the minority of people who blame everyone else but themselves for their failure. It's a good floor with great buzz and people want to succeed so keep helping them. I'm more senior but still enjoy being trained and developed. Don't forget me!! Lol

Montash Response

Jul 3, 2017 – Employer Response

Morning, thank you for your feedback and if you would like to discuss further please do get in touch at info@montash.com. Please note that the Montash management team are open to hear your feedback... More

2. "Career, training, fun and reward"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Old Street, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Old Street, England (UK)

I have been working at Montash full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with montash for a number of years and have really enjoyed my time. I have seen the company grow and with it I have grown. The people here are great, very helpful and supportive.

Breakfast on Fridays
    Fruit bowl
    Promotions
    Good training and support
    Fun environment

Cons

Can't think of any major ones. Recruitment can be tough as there is a lot of effort required but that's the industry...

Advice to Management

Keep on growing, keep on investing in staff and lots of training pls.